I originally shared these Crockpot Coca-Cola Meatballs in the Vintage Football Party, but they are my go-to recipe for meatballs. Since the big game is coming up, I just had to share them again. They are so easy with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. Plus they are made in a slow cooker, so they are hands-off and perfect for a party!
Just combine a can of classic Coca-Cola and your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce in a slow cooker. Then add in a bag of frozen meatballs and cook on high for about 3 hours.
Here’s the full recipe:
- 1 can of classic Coca-Cola
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs (about 50 meatballs)
- Mix together the Coca-Cola and BBQ sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the frozen meatballs.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Do you have a favorite recipe for Crockpot meatballs? Share it in the comments below!