I originally shared these Crockpot Coca-Cola Meatballs in the Vintage Football Party, but they are my go-to recipe for meatballs. Since the big game is coming up, I just had to share them again. They are so easy with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. Plus they are made in a slow cooker, so they are hands-off and perfect for a party!
Just combine a can of classic Coca-Cola and your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce in a slow cooker. Then add in a bag of frozen meatballs and cook on high for about 3 hours.
Here’s the full recipe:
- 1 can of classic Coca-Cola
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs (about 50 meatballs)
- Mix together the Coca-Cola and BBQ sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the frozen meatballs.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Do you have a favorite recipe for Crockpot meatballs? Share it in the comments below!
Subscribe to the Newsletter for Free Updates
Subscribe to get DIY projects, recipes, and tips to live simply and create beautiful things delivered right to your inbox.