This savory Easy Bacon Cheeseball Recipe so easy to make. It’s absolutely packed with flavor and it pairs perfectly with crackers, pretzels, or veggies.
This Easy Bacon Cheeseball only takes four ingredients and you don’t even have to turn on the over! Here’s the recipe:
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 3/4 cups of whipped salad dressing
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 package bacon pieces
- Combine the ingredients.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled with crackers, pretzels, or chopped vegetables.
Do you have any tried and true Super Bowl recipes? Share them in the comments below!
Subscribe to the Newsletter for Free Updates
Subscribe to get DIY projects, recipes, and tips to live simply and create beautiful things delivered right to your inbox.