These Coca-Cola Cupcakes in a Jar are almost too cute to eat. (Note that I said almost because they are also delicious!) The individual servings are perfect for serving at a party or taking to a neighbor or a friend.
As the mom of a crazy toddler, I just don’t make complicated recipes. If it requires too many ingredients or complicated instructions, I won’t have the time or energy to finish it. So it’s fitting that these cupcakes couldn’t get any easier. In fact, the cupcakes only require two ingredients!
You just mix together a box of Devil’s Food Cake Mix and one and a half cups of Coca-Cola. Then carefully spoon the batter into a glass jar, being careful not to get batter on the upper edges of the mason jar. If you do get some batter on the top of the jar, wipe it thoroughly so that it won’t burn during baking.
Place the glass jars filled with cupcake batter onto a baking sheet. Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes. Allow them to cool completely while you mix your icing together.
To make the icing, a stick of butter with the cream cheese in a stand mixer for five minutes. Then slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup of salted carmel ice cream topping and add in 2 cups of powdered sugar. Allow the ingredients to continue to blend for a few more minutes. Use a spatula to transfer the icing into an icing bag. Once the cupcakes have cooled, you can ice the cupcakes in the jar.
- 1 box of Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of Coca-Cola
- 1/2 package cream cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup salted carmel topping
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together the Coca-Cola and cake mix.
- Carefully spoon batter into mason jars.
- Place all the glass jars onto a single baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and butter in a stand mixer for five minutes.
- Slowly add in salted carmel ice cream topping and powdered sugar.
- Allow the ingredients to mix together for a few more minutes.
- Use a spatula to transfer into an icing bag and ice the cooled cupcakes.
I first featured these Coca-Cola Cupcakes in a Jar in the Black and White Coca-Cola Float Party. There, you can find fun party decor (like balloons that look like bubbles!) and sweet free printables. You can even download the ‘Share a Coke and a Smile’ stickers you saw at the top of the post.
Like what you see on our blog? Join our mailing list to receive emails with freebies, projects, coupons and decor ideas to help you live a creative and joy-filled life. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Subscribe to the Newsletter for Free Updates
Subscribe to get DIY projects, recipes, and tips to live simply and create beautiful things delivered right to your inbox.